1. Collection of Information 1.1 Instant Information: Once entering the website, the server shall automatically register information from your domain (or service provider) except email address.
1.2 Acquired information: Information that is acquired with your consent such as an electronic communication between you and the company.
2. Disclosure The company may submit your information upon the legal request by authorities or any other requests in accordance to the law and regulations or inspections as follows
(1) Upon the request of government agencies, identities or law enforcers.
(2) Upon any attempts to oppose or prevent fraud, deception, or any illegal attempts.
(3) Upon an investigation on the fraud, deception, or any illegal attempts.
Remark: Your information shall be protected and not be used by other parties for any commercial purposes.
3. Information Security The company pays high attention to the security of your personal information and determines to provide safe environment for your assessment. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is used to protect your privacy on SSL browsers e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. You can be ensured that your personal information shall not be revealed to any unauthorized agents and shall be confidential. For the case that our security system is violated, we may inform you upon our consideration and if there is any need for legal notification, we shall email it to you. By using the website's service, you are agreed to be notified via email.
4. Amendment of Personal Information For the case that you would like to amend your personal information, please contact us via email at or call +66 2-262-0700